Returns & Warranties
Please contact us at 618-931-2122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information regarding our returns policy.Non-Returnable Product
The following types of products are not accepted for return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (60) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product.
Please contact us at 618-931-2122 or email us at email@example.com for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 60 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.